Tired of Making Your Landlord or Bank Rich at Your Expense?
Now you can get in on the action, with minimal work on your part.
Dear Future ‘Free and Clear’ Homeowner:
It’s time to stop making mortgage payments that consume large percentages of your income or paying sky-high rents.
Wouldn’t it be better if these payments just went away?
What if someone made your payments for you? What could you do with that money?
Could you…pay off all your other debt in a hurry?….Go on a nice vacation?…Buy a nicer car?…Save a bundle for college or retirement?
Now imagine being able to do this every year. Because you would have little to no mortgage or rent payments. You might even put some extra in your pocket each month.That’s because YOUR tenant would be paying the mortgage for you. By owning a duplex or other multifamily home, it will be like getting a huge raise and keeping 20..30..or 40 percent more of your paycheck.
It’s really pretty easy to live in a duplex, rent out the other half of the place, and put your mortgage payment – or more – back in your pocket each month. And if you think you can’t afford to pay for a home and have to rent – think again. Owning your own duplex is far less expensive than renting. With a duplex, the money goes to you – not to your landlord. But the reason you haven’t considered owning a duplex is that you have questions about running a rental property… questions that haven’t been answered to your satisfaction.
How can you run a rental property while still working a full-time job and having time for family commitments or hobbies?
How do you find a property that is a good investment? How do you know the area where you want to buy will have good tenants? Or that you will be able to find tenants at all?
How do you find a good loan with the best interest rate? How do you negotiate with home sellers to make sure you get the best deal?
How do you inspect a property? How do you fix up the place after you buy it?
How do you advertise to attract tenants? How do you screen the tenants to make sure you don’t have trouble later?
How can you manage the tenants well with minimal time commitment? How do you sell the property for the maximum price when you are ready to move?
Well, now you can quickly get concise, accurate answers to your questions on owning and renting a duplex — and finally start getting ahead instead of just watching your paycheck go to the bills each month.
In its pages, you will find straight talk about successfully running a rental property, including :
- How do I find an area that has lots of high-quality renters? Turn to page 14 for the answer.
- Can I find a great deal on a duplex without a realtor? Page 40.
- How do I find local investment clubs that can give advice? Page 47.
- Are there good internet forums for real estate investors? Page 80.
- How do I use the internet to find duplexes for me? Page 43.
- What can I rent the place for? Page 23.
- How do I estimate fix-up costs before I buy? Page 56.
- What are the most important things to look for when I’m inspecting a duplex? Page 52.
- What questions should I ask to hire the best realtor? Page 49.
- What questions should I ask to hire the best home inspector? Page 72.
- How do I finance a duplex with the least money down? Page 30.
- How can I get money for rehabbing the property rolled into my mortgage? Page 31.
- How do I find the best mortgage lender? Page 33.
- Which closing costs are negotiable? Page 35.
- Should I pay points to lower the mortgage interest rate? Page 34.
- How can I save money if I need to fix up the duplex? Page 78.
- How can I find appliances for up to 90% off retail value (free in some cases)? Page 81.
- What are the most effective (and cheapest) ways to advertise for tenants? Page 93
- Should I use the newspaper, internet or both to advertise? Page 94.
- How do I write an ad that really stands out? Page 95.
- Can I effectively advertise for tenants with zero cost? Page 94.
- Will my advertising bring in lots of potential renters? Page 96.
- How can I get the maximum rent possible? Page 162.
- How do I make sure the tenant takes care of my place? Page 122.
- How can I get the tenant to pay for their utilities? Page 60.
- How do I make sure the local government will not harass me? Page 91.
- Should I put pictures in my ads? Page 100.
- What should I say to potential renters when I am showing the place? Page 103.
- How do I negotiate with potential tenants to get the maximum possible rent? Page 104.
- What should I check in a potential tenant’s background? Page 110.
- How do I make sure I always have wonderful tenant’s who pay their rent on time,leave me alone and take care of the place? Page 113.
- What criteria can I legally use to accept or reject a tenant’s application? Page 107.
- Where are the best background check companies on the internet? Page 111.
- Where can I find a lease that really protects me should there be a dispute with atenant? Sample included.
- How can I get legal advice on being a landlord that I can afford? Page 124.
- How can I get the tenant to help me with the yard work for free? Sample Lease included.
- What are the easiest ways to track the money I am saving? Page 118.
- What do I look for when checking my tenant’s property that may save me thousands later on? Page 122.
- How can I get huge tax reductions from living in a duplex? Page 130.
- How can I hire my family members to help around the house and further reduce my taxes? Page 144.
- How many more tax advantages can I take by living in a duplex than regular investors who live elsewhere? Page 148.
- How do I receive all the deductions possible for fixing up your duplex as soon as possible? Page 137.
- How do I dispute (lower) my property taxes so I make even more money from the rent? Page 149.
- Can I move out, rent the whole duplex, and make a big profit? Page 155.
- How much money can I make selling the duplex? Page 159.
- How can I sell the duplex for the maximum price possible? Page 160.
- How do I sell the duplex without a realtor? Page 165.
- What should I look for in a realtor to sell my duplex? Page 169.
- Can I list my duplex on the multiple listing service (MLS) for free? Page 179.
- Where else can I advertise my duplex for sale? Page 167.
- Should I sell to an owner occupant or a regular real estate investor? Page 158.
- How can I make a lot of money selling to my renter? Page 155.
- Do Lease Options make a lot of money when I am selling my duplex? Page 156.
- How do I make it easy for someone to buy my home, even if they have bad credit? Page 154.
My readers say it best!
Act now and save $50
Every day I see ads on the internet promoting the latest investment guru’s way to make millions through real estate. These are people who have ‘proven systems’ to get rich, but you would have to quit your job to do all the things they want you to do.
Many of these gurus talk about buying one house a week, or having 10 rehab projects going on at the same time. Me? I have a family and a life. I don’t have that kind of time. And their courses ain’t cheap. Many of these courses are $500 or $1000 or more. If you go to one of the guru bootcamps, you may be out several thousand dollars – and you pay before you buy your first investment property or have your first dollar in rent.
Will you still have enough money to put down on a property after you have paid for all this ‘education’?
In Living in Payment Free Homes, you get my proven formula for owning your own duplex or multifamily rental property, with all your important questions answered. And it won’t cost $5,000 … or $500 … or even $100 to get my system!
That’s because Living in Payment Free Homes has a list price of $79 – and that’s what we’ll sell it for next year. But act now and it’s yours for only $19.95 … a savings of almost $60 … less than 2% of a typical home’s monthly mortgage payment. It could be less than 0.1% of what you could save on buying a duplex, or 5% of what you could save by buying one appliance for your rental if you use the techniques in the book.
It is far less than any of those ‘guru’s’ would charge for half an hour of their time. And much less than their courses that run into the hundreds or thousands of dollars. Because it is an ebook, you will be able to download it immediately and start working on your ‘payment free lifestyle’ right away once payment is received. And that’s the investment you make only if my program succeeds at helping you own a duplex and put 80-100% of your mortgage payment in your pocket each month. If it doesn’t, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
One more thing….
There’s an excellent chance that the economy will continue to be shaky during the next 12 months or so – and that double-digit unemployment will be with us for a long, long time. Wouldn’t it be a relief to know that you would still have your house payment taken care of – even if you got canned from your regular job?
That way, you would continue to enjoy living in your home even if, heaven forbid, you get a pink slip. Or another market crash wipes out a good chunk of your retirement nest egg. And now, with Living In Payment Free Homes, you can be on the road to attaining that wonderful feeling of financial security that living with little to no mortgage payment can give you – starting in as little as 60 days. So what are you waiting for?
To order Living In Payment Free Homes on a risk-free 60-day trial basis, just click below now
P.S. Order Living in Payment Free Homes today and you get a FREE set of other tools that will make running a duplex MUCH easier.
These tools include:
- A software program that will analyze each of the multifamily properties you look at and tell you if it is a good deal – (retail value $99 or above elsewhere)
- An inspection checklist so that you can tell if there are expensive repairs before you hire an inspector at several hundred dollars per property. (Could save you $ thousands)
- Sample ads to use for marketing to tenants that have bring me tons of prospects.I have never had a month without a tenant thanks to these ads. Would these be worth it if they saved you just one mortgage p payment?
- All the paperwork you need to keep everything legal and beneficial to you with your tenant, including a tenant application, lease and pet agreement (retail value $15-$30)
Note: The reports, spreadsheets and forms are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), Excel and Word format Make sure your computer can accept these formats. If you don’t have Microsoft Word or Excel, you can download a reader that will allow you to view the files for free here (for Word) and here (for Excel). Adobe Acrobat can be downloaded for free here.
To get your FREE Bonus Tools… and to order Living in Payment Free Homes… click below now